Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The mystery of the midterm

College midterms. Something that no one looks forward too, but seems to come just as the leaves will fall off the tree. As a junior, I have seen my share of midterms…. That is, until now. It seems while all of my friends are cramming for tests or staying up all night to write papers, I have been able to enjoy the cool weather and Halloween fun. For some reason, maybe I just picked all of the right classes, this semester has been severely lacking in Midterm drama. Yes, I have some scattered papers or small assignments here or there, but nothing like the whirlwind that seems to have caught much of the school. Please understand, I by no means am upset by this phenomenon.

 

I just hope it won’t catch up to me during finals. 

No comments: